Hello to the few people that may come on this website.
I originally started it as a way to earn income. But…that’s hard and as an INFP with strong tendencies to flake on things, I gave up pretty easily since it wasn’t fun and flexible.
So this post is in one way letting you know that the site is staying but I am doing my own thing or going back to my roots.
My first blog was one where I just documented my life I whatever way I wanted. Now that I’ve tried seriously blogging, I’m going to go back to that in order to understand what I want to write and not what I should write.
So while I will probably continue the type of posts I have here, I’m going to do it my way. (●°u°●)
Type of Posts I’ll Continue Writing
- My Weight Loss journey (it may help someone out there)
- The occasional thoughts on my life and interactions as an INFP
- Occasional college stuff
- My Minimalism journey
- Whatever pops into my head! (=｀ω´=)
As you can see, I love to use emojis to convey my emotions when writing. They were underutilized in this post, but they’ll be back…
I almost forgot about the life update. This’ll be quick.
- At this point, I’m a Super Duper Pooper Senior (I hope someone realizes the reference I badly made) in college
- I finally got my own room at my school, which has its pros and cons
- My YT phase has kind faded a bit, I guess (´･ω･`)?
- Got past my first weight loss milestone and am at 25 lbs lost!
- So ready to be done with my undergrad…
- Finished my first 48 hour fast!
There’s probably more, but I have an 8am and I love sleep a little too much.
See ya in the next post if I haven’t scared you away.