Long story short.
School and life happened.
Personally, I do not like to sugarcoat my updates in general. So I’ll start with blog updates and then end with life updates.
- Topics may seem a bit random but the blog will still focus on my weight loss (an outstanding way for me to stay accountable) but also include some other things I’m learning to become more independent.
- Updates on my debt repayment for my student loans ($30k) and car loan ($13k)
- Saving for retirement in my IRAs
- Saving for a trip with friends (～￣▽￣)～
- Saving for my emergency fund
- Savings challenge with my mom (more about the journey instead of the amount saved)
- Budgeting with the way my brain works ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)
- Health (Physical/Mental)
- Fat loss lol!
- Building habits to become healthier and not focusing on the aspect of weight loss
- Working on my mental health (still in the process but it’s going to get super real)
- Adding more activity in life that isn’t dedicated exercise
- Relationship with food
- More about my experience with OMAD
- The social aspect of getting health
- With my brain that wants to do everything, any random topics I find may be interesting to present to you all! Like my minimalist journey.
- Due to my new job after college, my time management skills are being tested lol. So weekly updates are not happening. But at the very least, I will…
- Post a weight update. This will usually be in the form of a video (which is easier for me to do) and maybe a video/blog post hybrid to give more context.
- Post a very brief financial update. Any budget changes, how my goals have changed, and the progress on specific ones I want to highlight.
- A note on this: they may not be the best updates. Don’t expect me to drop $1k like other bloggers. I’m finishing up school and am working part-time too. But the challenge is what makes it fun!
- I’m still in school but finishing up one class left! After that, I will have my BS in Biology. My mental health and the global situation has not made it easy at all. (Online classes, am I right?)
- I have a new job in Healthcare. The position is currently part-time but I’m working to get certified in the position to get that $4 pay raise. Plus I get another $1 for each level of education above an HS diploma. So raise to $21 ideally in the next few months, while still getting PTO and very reasonable hours.
- Just downsized due to my brother “moving out”, then he “moved back in”. So that’s a thing.
- I don’t own a bed anymore! After something happened which required its exit from my home, I tried sleeping on the floor. Not only do I have the best posture in my life, but I also have sooooooo much more space.
Hope this got you up-to-date on my life and where I have been. Future posts will elaborate on these points. So look forward to it!
See you in the next post. ヽ(✿ﾟ▽ﾟ)ノ